Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Cake Way - flour, frost, and all


I would like to start off by introducing myself.  My name is Rachel Beenfield and I love making and decorating cakes!  I had an interest in cakes way back when but my obsession didn't hit me until about two years ago.  I started out small and learned everything on my own until I took my first Wilton cake decorating class at Michael's.  I would really advise anyone who wants to learn how to decorate cakes to go take a class.  You can take a look here.  

I enjoy making cupcakes, birthday cakes, and baby shower cakes but I especially love making wedding cakes.  If any of you brides out there are in need of a wedding cake look no further!  You can also go here to get ideas for your big day and have your dream wedding without breaking the budget.  

Here are a few of my favorite cakes and cupcakes that I've done.







6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Rachel! You are awesome. I want to see that cherry blossom cake you just did! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the My Little Pony cake. You are talented:) I also want to see the cherry blossom cake. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Love the blog. You are amazing! Love the picture of you in the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach I had no idea! These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cherry blossom cake is for this Saturday so I will put pictures up soon! Thank you so much for all of the nice comments :) Love all of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can people contact you about commissioning you for a cake? And do you have set prices for them yet?

    ReplyDelete