Thursday, April 4, 2013

Claire Ballooney

I had so much fun making this cake.  Claire is my niece and she just barely turned 1.  She is the sweetest baby a mom could ever ask for.  She has two brothers who like to push her around so she defends herself but she is just the sweetest little girl.  Her parents call her Claire Balloon.  I think that is such a cute nick name.  For this cake I had to drag all of my cake stuff to Henefer, UT to make it at Aaron's parents house.  It is really hard to remember to pack all of the tools you need!  Let's just say that I had a few bags of baking stuff.   Aaron was so cute and wanted to help make the cake with me so that I would finish faster.  I can't take credit for the cute little elephant.  Aaron carved that out by hand. What a sweetheart.Claire's mom made her a cake that she could dig into and boy did she have at it.  She got her legs into the cake and everything.  She really did almost eat a full 8 inch cake.  

                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment